Scripts I wrote
- A perl script, to be used with digikam that allows you to export your tag hierarchy of your photos into the filesystem. For each tag a folder is created containing the photos (or links to them) that have this tag set.
- Infomation and a adapted version of capifaxrcvd, that allows to receive facsimile using a AVM B1-Karte PCI card attached to a trunk.
- Linux packagemanager upm, to manage package updates and installation of packages on many linux system.
- A perl script, that pretty prints the Aoutput of dhcpd.leases-file of the ISC DHCP-Servers.
- My INF-script. inf is a simple search script, that allows you to build up a database of information like addresses, telephone numbers, ... you need again and again. Its purely text file based.
- Some unix scripts to make life easier.