Spin-offs from the Expression Problem
(Exploring typed language design in Haskell)2010 (C) Ralf Lämmel & Oleg Kiselyov
Slides [.pdf]: 1 slide/page, 4 slides/page.
Video [.mov]: [.mov].
- Refined inquiry on the Expression Problem
- Homogeneous vs. heterogeneous lists
- Complexity of type class-based types
- Extensibility for operations for data construction
- Scrap your boilerplate for certain operations
- Extensibility for operations with multiple arguments
- Type dependencies between argument and result types