Using the self-assessment tool HEInnovate, we were able to develop an agenda that meets the needs of our two Moroccan partner universities. HEInnovate is a tool to assess the status quo of the entrepreneurial and innovative nature of the universities to set suitable goals to improve their entrepreneurial structures.
Improving the labor market and employability orientation
of the universities
Strengthening the contacts between the Moroccan economy and science
Making Morrocan graduates more employable. And ultimately:
Founding of sustainable networks between industry and science
HEInnovate encompasses 8 facettes which are to be considered in order to strengthen the entrepreneurial agenda of the universities.
- Leadership and Governance
- Organisational Capacity: Funding, People and Incentives
- Entrepreneurial Teaching and Learning
- Preparing and Supporting Entrepreneurs
- Digital Transformation and Capability
- Knowledge Exchange and Collaboration
- The Internationalised Institution
- Measuring Impact