OGRW-9-2014 continues the successful
series of international workshops on “Pattern Recognition and Image Understanding”.
held since 1990 in Berlin, St.-Petersburg, Erlangen, Valday, Herrsching, Katunj, Ettlingen, and Nizhny
Novgorod. The general goal of the OGRWs is to establish and to improve the scientific contacts and collaboration
between researchers from Germany, the Russian Federation and other countries in order to advance the field of
pattern recognition and image understanding. The scientific programs of OGRWs traditionally reflects the advances
and state-of-the-art of the field. OGRW-9-2014 will include keynote papers, invited papers, regular papers, posters,
tutorials, industrial session, meeting of IAPR Technical Committee No. 16 “Algebraic and Discrete Mathematical
Techniques in Pattern Recognition and Image Analysis”, and social program.
The working language of the OGRW-9-2014 is English.
OGRW-9-2014 will take place from December 1st-5th, 2014 in Koblenz, Germany.
The final program is now available on our webpage.
For any emergencies, we have setup a phone number for participants to reach the organizers, which will be available starting Sunday, November 30, 2014. The phone number is: +4915733569767
Main Topics of Interest
- Models and Mathematical Theory of Pattern Recognition, Image Processing, Analysis, Recognition and Understanding
- Mathematical Theory of Speech Processing, Analysis, Recognition and Understanding
- Knowledge-Based Pattern Recognition and Image Analysis
- Cognitive technologies and systems
- Information Technologies for Pattern Recognition, Image, Speech and Signal Processing, Analysis and Understanding
- Software and Information Technologies for Solving Pattern Recognition Tasks Based on Standard Information
- Software and Information Technologies for Analysis and Estimation of Data Represented as Images and Signals
- Databases, Knowledge Bases, and Linguistic Tools Supporting Information Technologies for Pattern Recognition, Image, Speech and Signal Processing, Analysis and Understanding
- Special-Purpose Architectures, Software and Hardware Tools Supporting Information Technologies for Pattern Recognition, Image, Speech and Signal Processing, Analysis and Understanding
- Neural Networks for Data Processing, Analysis and Interpretation
- Algorithms, Software and Information Technologies for Intellectual Geographic and Cartographic Information Systems. GIS Technologies
- Algorithms, Software and Information Technologies for Biomedical and Biotechnical Systems
- Algorithms, Software and Information Technologies in Bioinformatics and Medical Informatics
- Video Processing and Analysis
- Computer Graphics, Visualization, and Virtual Reality
- Applied Problems in the Field of Pattern Recognition, Image, Speech and Signal Processing, Analysis and Understanding
- Visual and Speech Perception
- Multimedia Technologies
|September 1st, 2014||Deadline for proposal of tutorials and survey papers submission|
|October 6th, 2014 (extended)||Deadline for extended abstracts submission|
|October 25th, 2014||Notification of acceptance|
|November 5th, 2014||Deadline for early registration|
|November 5th, 2014||Registration fee due for accepted contributions|
|December 1-5th, 2014||OGRW-9-2014 in Koblenz|